Vacation in Style.Shopping
The Mall at University Town Center (4 miles)
• University Town Center Drive, Sarasota, FL
• Phone 941-552-7000
• A world-class fashion and dining destination that features approximately 880,000 square feet of retail space with Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy’s, Dillard’s and more than 100 stores and restaurants in addition to many distinctive retailers not found anywhere else in the local area, offering a diverse mix of fashion and lifestyle retailers, popular favorites, sit-down restaurants and a children’s play area.
• Mon-Sat 10am – 9pm, Sun 11am – 6pm.
Westfield Siesta Key (7.3 miles)
• 3501 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL
• Phone 941-955-0900
• This upscale Sarasota shopping destination is a wonderful combination of national brands, boutiques, dining and entertainment.
• Mon-Sat 10am – 8pm, Sun 12pm – 6pm.
St. Armands Circle Shops (8.5 miles)
• 431 St Armands Circle, Sarasota, FL
• Phone 941-388-1554
• St Armands Key Circle is an island shopping center separated from the mainland by Sarasota Bay. This enchanting circle of fine shops and restaurants is set in a tropical paradise. Renowned for its continental flavor, the circle is a graceful blend of past and present.
• Shop hours vary, please call individual stores for details.
Shoppes at University Center (5.2 miles)
• 8473 Cooper Creek Blvd, Bradenton, FL
• Phone 941-360-9620
• Whether you’re looking for the entire family at Old Navy, need some essentials from Target and Ulta or want to snag a steal at Marshall’s or Ross, you’ll have plenty to choose from without the hustle and bustle of mall shopping.
• Mon-Sun 9am – 10pm.
Ellenton Premium Outlets (16.3 miles)
• 5461 Factory Shops Blvd, Ellenton, FL
• Phone 941-723-1150
• Ellenton Premium Outlets is home to 130 designer and name brand outlet stores for the whole family.
Enjoy exceptional brands at extraordinary savings of 25% to 65% off every day.
• Mon-Sat 10am – 9pm, Sun 10am – 7pm.
Silver City Sarasota (11.1 miles)
• 6539 Midnight Pass Road, Sarasota, FL
• Phone 941-349-5030
• Unique Silver Jewelry. Handcrafted pieces featuring exclusive and unique gemstones.
• Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm.
The Shoppes at Sarasota Row (5.9 miles)
• 1451 1st Street, Sarasota, FL
• Phone 941- 955-8500
• Stroll, Shop and Enjoy! Located in downtown Sarasota, The Shoppes at Sarasota Row is an extraordinary mixed-use complex, custom-made for its unique urban setting. A world-class gourmet grocer anchors an intimate collection of chic, sophisticated boutiques and restaurants.
• See website for individual store hours.
Rossiter’s Harley-Davidson (0.4 miles)
• 330 Cattlemen Road, Sarasota, FL
• Phone 941-951-6103
• Come on in… we have attractions for everyone! From unique art sculptures to the owner’s personal collection of early model motorcycles and, of course, an excellent selection of MotorClothes® Merchandise, Accessories, and Chrome! We have by far the friendliest staff in the Country! Browse our web site and then head on down to say hello.
• Mon-Fri 9am – 6pm, Sat 9am – 4pm.
The Artful Giraffe (5.2 miles)
• 1861 Fruitville Road, Sarasota, FL
• Phone 941-388-3700
• Finely crafted art, jewelry and gifts by Florida artists. Our whimsical, happy art and coastal themes will make you smile.
• Gallery: Mon-Sat 10am – 5pm, Sun 10am – 3pm. Pottery Studio: Tue-Sat 10am – 5pm. Please call for booking information.